Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Baby Elliott: 1 Month Old


My little honey is one month old today! This little guy is just the sweetest. If I'm completely honest, I was a little envious of my friends who have/are having a girl when we found out we were having a boy. I just thought girls are sweeter and have the cuter clothes (really though, Target, it's just unfair that 3/4's of your baby section is girl clothes). Now that Elliott is here, I can't imagine having a girl instead of him! I love his little baby coo's and giggles in his sleep. He's even started smiling at Martin and I, and every time I just melt. I love my handsome little man and can't believe he's already a month old! 

At 1 month old, Elliott enjoys: 
- snuggling with mommy and daddy
-  his sleep sheep (thanks Courtney!) 
- sleeping next to mommy during afternoon naps 
- coconut oil massages from daddy 
- bath time 
- being swaddled
- goo goo baby butt balm (no joke, he smiles when we put it on his little butt, haha!) 

Elliott couldn't care less for: 
- his car seat 
- tummy time 
- his pacifier 


He's a happy little guy most of the time, but gets fussy if we try to put him down on his play mat. He still wants to be next to Martin or I most of the time, so I try to keep my daily goals down to one thing each day. Whether that's getting out to the grocery store or the bank, I can only plan on really getting one errand done each day. I don't mind all of the extra snuggle time right now, since I know he will grow out of his love of cuddles before I know it! 

Here's a few photos from his first month: 

Getting a coconut oil massage from daddy. Martin loves this as much as Elliott :) 

I just love his sleepy little face! 

Sleeping on daddy's lap while he plays on the computer ;) 

The two or three minutes of tummy time he tolerated before becoming a grumpus 













No comments:

Post a Comment